Traditional Japanese Cuisine "Kaiseki" Plan
The plan includes:
* Room of your choice
* Kaiseki Dinner
* Welcome drinks upon arrival
* Service charge and consumption tax
* Modern Japanese cuisine and Organic French cuisine are also available for your choice of dinner from 2nd night onwards.
Terms & Conditions:
* A credit card is required to confirm the reservation.
* Check-in time is from 1500 hours & check-out is until 1200 hours.
* Exchange rates are for information only.
* Full payment is to be settled at the hotel upon departure.
* The pricing is inclusive of 2 meals (dinner and breakfast)
* Pet is not allowed.
- 4 days and 3 days prior to arrival 30% of one night.
- 2 days prior to arrival 50% of one night.
- less than 1 day prior to arrival or in case of no-show, one night charge will be charged to the credit card provided.
Complimentary Shuttle Bus:
The service is available between JR Matsumoto station and Tobira Resort and Spa Myojinkan (approx. 30 min)
- Departure from Matsumoto station for Myojinkan at 3:15 p.m. & 4:30 p.m.
- Departure from Myojinkan for Matsumoto station at 9:30 a.m. & 11:00 a.m.
Discount for Children below 12 years old:
- Japanese style rooms (Otaka Room Iyashi Rooms) are available for staying with children.
- There is the discount for children below 12 years old.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to stay with your children.